[openstack-dev] [neutron] Cross-server locking for neutron server

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Jul 30 16:33:07 UTC 2014

Please do not re-invent locking.. the way we reinvented locking in Heat.
;)

There are well known distributed coordination services such as Zookeeper
and etcd, and there is an abstraction for them already called tooz:

https://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/tooz/

Excerpts from Elena Ezhova's message of 2014-07-30 09:09:27 -0700: