[openstack-dev] [Neutron][CI] VMware mine sweeper for Neutron temporarily disabled

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Jul 29 19:44:25 UTC 2014

Minesweeper for Neutron is now running again.
We updated the image for our compute nodes to ensure it is compliant with
commit [1].

We are still observing occasional infrastructure-related issues manifesting
as request timeout failures. We will soon whitelist those failures so that
mine sweeper won't vote when they're  hit.

Regards,
Salvatore

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/nova/commit/842b2abfe76dede55b3b61ebaad5a90c356c5ace