[openstack-dev] [Nova] Boot from ISO feature status

Maksym Lobur mlobur at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 29 14:52:41 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. I have two questions:
1. Is it available in Havana?
2. Is it possible to to say that the glance image should be fetched to a
CDROM device (and disk file named 'iso'), and the root disk should be
created blank according to the flavor settings (disk file named 'disk')

Best regards,
Max Lobur,
OpenStack Developer, Mirantis, Inc.

Mobile: +38 (093) 665 14 28