[openstack-dev] Problems with new Neutron service plugin

Maciej Nabożny mn at mnabozny.pl
Tue Jul 29 09:15:45 UTC 2014

Yes, here is extension code:
http://pastebin.com/btYQjwnr
service plugin code:
http://pastebin.com/ikKf80Fr

and script, which makes requests to neutron:
from neutronclient.neutron import client

c = client.Client('2.0',
                   tenant_name='admin',
                   username='admin',
                   password='59d29892353346f0',
                   auth_token='dc22bf0fc886484d813b9d168b99dae2',
                   endpoint_url='http://127.0.0.1:9696/',
                   auth_url='http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0')
c.do_request('GET', '/floatingports')

I was trying with urls like /floatingport, /floatingports, Floatingports
etc., but none of them works. Also after pasting plugin functions to ML2
plugin

Regards,
Maciej