[openstack-dev] [Trove] Should we stop using wsgi-intercept, now that it imports from mechanize? this is really bad!

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Sat Jul 26 16:22:58 UTC 2014

This actually is good question. WSGI framework was deprecate at IceHouse
release(as I can recall). So, Trove should migrate to Pecan ReST framework
as soon as possible during Kilo release.
So, for now, the short answer - it's impossible to fix Trove to be ready
for Py3.4 unfortunately.

Best regards,
Denis Makogon