[openstack-dev] [keystone][oslo][ceilometer] Moving PyCADF from the Oslo program to Identity (Keystone)

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 25 20:55:36 UTC 2014

+1!!!! Makes a lot of sense to me as well!!

--Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680

From:   gordon chung <gord at live.ca>
To:     Davanum Srinivas <davanum at gmail.com>, "OpenStack Development
Mailing List (not for usage questions)"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   07/25/2014 04:43 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [keystone][oslo][ceilometer] Moving
PyCADF from the Oslo program to Identity (Keystone)

> > Before we move ahead, I would like to hear from the other current
pycadf and
> > oslo team members, especially Gordon since he is the primary
maintainer.

this move makes sense to me. auditing and identity have a strong link and
all of the pyCADF work done so far has been connected to Keystone in some
form so it makes sense to have it fall under Keystone's expanded scope.

as a sidebar... glad to have more help on pyCADF.

cheers,
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org