[openstack-dev] [Neutron] dvr router modes?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jul 25 15:23:06 UTC 2014

Excuse my ignorance here, but I'm hearing that dvr l3 agent will run
in two different modes - and that a typical deployment will want some
running in each: in a scaled all-in-one setup - say 3 nodes, galera,
rabbit, all our APIs, and nova-compute on each - would we then want to
run *two* l3 agents (one in dvr-snat mode, one in dvr mode) on each
node?

Isn't it possible to avoid this and have just one l3 dvr mode ?

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist