[openstack-dev] [infra] "recheck no bug" and comment

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 05:18:15 UTC 2014

On 07/16/2014 11:15 PM, Alexis Lee wrote:
> What do you think about allowing some text after the words "recheck no
> bug"?

I think this is a good idea; I am often away from a change for a bit,
something happens in-between and Jenkins fails it, but chasing it down
days later is fairly pointless given how fast things move.

It would be nice if I could indicate "I thought about this".  In fact,
there might be an argument for *requiring* a reason

I proposed [1] to allow this

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109492/