[openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] Request voting for Tail-f CI account

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Jul 24 17:18:14 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Collins, Sean
<Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:19:13AM EDT, Luke Gorrie wrote:
>> Tail-f NCS: I want to keep this feature well maintained and compliant with
>> all the rules. I am the person who wrote this driver originally, I have
>> been the responsible person for 90% of its lifetime, I am the person who
>> setup the current CI, and I am the one responsible for smooth operation of
>> that CI. I am reviewing its results with my morning coffee and have been
>> doing so for the past 6 weeks. I would like to have it start voting and I
>> believe that it and I are ready for that. I am responsive to email, I am
>> usually on IRC (lukego), and in case of emergency you can SMS/call my
>> mobile on +41 79 244 32 17.
>>
>> So... Let's be friends again? (and do ever cooler stuff in Kilo?)
>>

> Luke was kind enough to reach out to me, and we had a discussion in
> order to bury the hatchet. Posting his contact details and being
> available to discuss things has put my mind at ease, I am ready to move
> forward.

+1

He also reached out to me, so I'm also happy to add this back and move
forward with burying the hatchet. I'm all for second chances in
general, and Luke's gone out of his way to work with people upstream
in a much more efficient and effective manner.

Thanks,
Kyle