[openstack-dev] [oslo] graduating oslo.middleware

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Thu Jul 24 13:31:25 UTC 2014

> Gordon, could you prepare a version of the repository that stops with the export and whatever changes are needed to make the test jobs for the new > library run? If removing some of those tests is part of making the suite run, we can talk about that on the list here, but if you can make the job run without > that commit we should review it in gerrit after the repository is imported.

from what i recall, the stray tests commit was because running graduate.sh put the unit tests under tests/unit/middleware/xyz.py and added a few base test files that weren't used for anything. the commit removed the unused base test files and kept the test files directly under tests directory.
cheers,
gord