[openstack-dev] [devstack][oslo.messaging] Adding a new RPC backend for testing AMQP 1.0

Ken Giusti kgiusti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:03:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like some help with $SUBJECT.  I've got a WIP patch up for review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109118/

My goal is to have an RPC backend that I can use to test the new AMQP
1.0 oslo.messaging driver against.  I suspect this new backend would
initially only be used by tests specifically written against the
driver, but I'm hoping for wider adoption as the driver stabilizes and
AMQP 1.0 adoption increases.

As I said, this is only a WIP and doesn't completely work yet (though
it shouldn't break support for the existing backends).  I'm just
looking for some early feedback on whether or not this is the correct
approach.

thanks!

--
Ken Giusti  (kgiusti at gmail.com)