[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] TLS capability - work division

Evgeny Fedoruk EvgenyF at Radware.com
Wed Jul 23 11:01:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm working on TLS integration with loadbalancer v2 extension and db.
Basing on Brandon's  patches https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105609 , https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105331/  , https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105610/
I will abandon previous 2 patches for TLS which are https://review.openstack.org/#/c/74031/ and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102837/
Managing to submit my change later today. It will include lbaas extension v2 modification, lbaas db v2 modifications, alembic migration for schema changes and new tests in unit testing for lbaas db v2.

Thanks,
Evg

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Garza [mailto:carlos.garza at rackspace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:54 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] TLS capability - work division

	Since it looks like the TLS blueprint was approved I''m sure were all eager to start coded so how should we divide up work on the source code. I have Pull requests in pyopenssl "https://github.com/pyca/pyopenssl/pull/143". and a few one liners in pica/cryptography to expose the needed low-level that I'm hoping will be added pretty soon to that PR 143 test's can pass. Incase it doesn't we will fall back to using the pyasn1_modules as it already also has a means to fetch what we want at a lower level.
I'm just hoping that we can split the work up so that we can collaborate together on this with out over serializing the work were people become dependent on waiting for some one else to complete their work or worse one person ending up doing all the work.

OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org