[openstack-dev] [Fuel] putting [tag] in LP bug titles instead of using LP tags

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:36:45 UTC 2014

There has been an increased occurrence of using [tag] in the title instead
of adding tag to the tags section of the LP bugs for Fuel.

As we discussed in the Fuel meeting last Thursday, We should stop doing
this as it causes several issues
* It spams e-mail.
* It breaks threading that your mail client may perform as it changes the
subject.
* They aren't searchable as easily as tags
* They are going to look even more ugly when more tags are added or removed
from the bug.

--
Andrew
Mirantis