[openstack-dev] [Rally] PTL Candidacy

Marco Morais mmorais at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jul 22 18:02:35 UTC 2014

Since Rally is the first OpenStack project that I contributed to, I can personally vouch for Boris' magical abilities to welcome new contributors and set the technical direction for the project.  If you spend some time in the #openstack-rally irc you quickly realize that boris-42 is available across multiple timezones to answer questions, delegate bugs and features, and provide a vision for what Rally should be.
--
Regards,
Marco