[openstack-dev] [tc][rally] Application for a new OpenStack Program: Performance and Scalability

Marco Morais mmorais at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jul 22 17:00:54 UTC 2014

+1 At yahoo we are using and contributing to Rally.  Within our company performance engineering and QE are distinct job groups with different skill sets and focus.  As a result, I think that it makes perfect sense to have a dedicated program for performance and scalability within OpenStack.  I also think it makes sense to start growing that capability from active community of developers already working on Rally and OSprofiler.
--
Regards,
Marco