[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Spec freeze exception] add boot_mode filter for nova.virt.ironic driver

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:58:18 UTC 2014

Hi Faizan,

The Nova proposal is missing a dependency reference for UEFI support in
Ironic. That spec has not been approved, and, since this feature will
require changes in the Nova driver and scheduler, I am blocking it now so
that we can stay focused on simply landing the Ironic driver in Nova.

Thanks for understanding,
Devananda