[openstack-dev] [keystone/swift] role-based access cotrol in swift

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 22 03:19:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the info.

On Monday, July 21, 2014 10:19 PM, Nassim Babaci wrote:

> * Adding policy engine support to Swift
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89568/
With the commit message in 89568, you have developed same function
except supporting policy.json file format.

> My answer is may be a little bite late but here's a swift middleware we
> have just published: https://github.com/cloudwatt/swiftpolicy
> It is based on the keystoneauth middleware, and uses oslo.policy file
> format.
I would like to know the following points. Do you have info for them?
- difference b/w policy.json file format and oslo.policy file format
- relationship b/w " https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89568/" and
  "https://github.com/cloudwatt/swiftpolicy"

Best Regards,
Hisashi Osanai