[openstack-dev] [Neutron] "Neutron Ryu" status

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:15:13 UTC 2014

Third party CI maintainers can avoid problems related to version
conflicts (which do not happen in the upstream CI) by doing fresh
installation of python modules. OpenStack upstream CI installs
dependent python modules every time a test is run. I also suggest to
use fresh installation of python modules for every test running.

Thanks,
Akihiro