[openstack-dev] [Oslo][TaskFlow] Proposal for new core reviewer (daniel krause)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Fri Jul 18 20:08:28 UTC 2014

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Daniel Krause[1] to the taskflow-core team[2].

Daniel has been actively contributing to taskflow for a while now, both in
helping prove taskflow out (by being a user as well) and helping with the
review load. He has provided quality reviews and is doing an awesome job with
the various taskflow concepts and helping make taskflow the best library it can
be!

Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

--

Joshua Harlow