[openstack-dev] [Neutron] minimal device driver for VPN

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Fri Jul 18 10:56:04 UTC 2014

No docs, it’s an internal API between service and device driver (so you can implement it however you desire. You can look at the reference and Cisco ones for examples (they are currently both the same, although the Cisco one will likely change in the future).  You’ll need to define a “topic” for the RPC between the two drivers that is unique to your implementation. Again, look at the existing ones and look for “topic” variable to see what strings they map to.

From service driver to device driver, there is only one API, vpnservice_updated(), and in the other direction there are two, get_vpn_services_on_host() and udpate_status().

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pcm_ (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83