[openstack-dev] [Neutron] port-forwarding for router

Baohua Yang yangbaohua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:52:16 UTC 2014

Hi, ma li,
And, do you target a flexible port-forwarding (like [1], which does
mirroring) or something like DNAT (as in the [2])?
If the latter, suggest you contact the bp owner to see if can work together.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96149/6
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/router-port-forwarding

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Li Ma <skywalker.nick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to implement port-forwarding for router in l3-agent node, and
> meanwhile I noticed the related blueprint[1] has been there for long.
> Unfortunately, the code review[2] has been abandoned. Is there any latest
> news about this blueprint? AFAIK, this functionality is very important for
> operators and end-users.
>
> [1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/router-port-forwarding
>
> Thanks,
> Li Ma