[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Heat] Reminder: Mid-cycle Meetup - Attendance Confirmation

Jordan O'Mara jomara at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 15:37:39 UTC 2014

Here's the logistics plan for next week:

Each day, show up at the Red Hat Tower main lobby before 9am. You'll need to check in with security and get a visitor sticker. All of you have been pre-registered, so you just need to check in and it should be very quick. Someone from Red Hat (myself, Jarda, Mike Orazi or Tzu-mainn) will then escort you to the Annex (outside of RHT) where we're having our meeting. You can say you're with the OpenStack Midcycle meetup group, they are supposed to have the list ready :)

Here's the map to the lobby entrance - its <= 5 minutes from the Marriott: http://goo.gl/maps/sBDEP. If you get lost, its the 19 story building with the giant red roof.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!