[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Neutron ML2 Blueprints

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:20:31 UTC 2014

[2] still has no positive progress, simply making puppet stop the
services isn't all that usefull, will need to move towards always
using over-ride files
[3] is closed as it hasn't occurred in two days
[4] may be closed as its not occuring in CI or on my testing anymore

[5] is closed, was due to [7]

[7] https://bugs.launchpad.net/puppet-neutron/+bug/1343009

CI is passing CentOS now, and only failing ubuntu in OSTF. This
appears to be due services not being properly managed in
corosync/pacemaker

--
Andrew
Mirantis