[openstack-dev] [Containers][Nova] Containers Team Mid-Cycle Meetup to join Nova Meetup

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 16 15:44:02 UTC 2014

Additional Update:

Two important additions:

1) No Formal Thursday Meetings.

We are eliminating our plans to meet formally on the 31st. You are still welcome to meet informally. We want to keep these discussions as productive as possible, and want to avoid attendee burnout. My deepest apologies to those who have made travel plans around this. See me if there are financial considerations to resolve.

2) Containers Team Registration

To better manage attendance expectations, register for the event that you will attend as a primary. For those attending primarily for Containers, register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-containers-team-juno-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-12304951441

If you are registering for Nova, use this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/openstack-nova-juno-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-11878128803

If you are already registered for the Nova Meetup, but will be attending in the Containers Team Meetup as the primary, you can return your tickets for Nova as long as you have a Containers Team Meetup ticket. That will allow for a more accurate count, and make sure that all the Nova devs who need to attend can.

Logistics details:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/BeavertonJunoSprint

Event Etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-containers-sprint