[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposal to add Jon Paul Sullivan and Alexis Lee to core review team

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 10:51:54 UTC 2014

On 14/07/14 19:11, Ben Nemec wrote:
> +1.  In my experience they've both demonstrated that they know what
> they're doing.
>
> I think the bikeshedding/grammar nits on specs is kind of a separate
> issue that will need to be worked out in general.  It's still very early
> on in this new *-specs repo world, and I think everyone's still trying
> to figure out where to draw the line on how much grammar/spelling
> nit-picking is appropriate.

+1 from me too for both.

I agree with the gist of Tomas comments but I really agree with Ben's
comments above ... trying to convey 'rules' about what constitutes
bikeshedding is basically impossible given that there will be varying
opinions.

In any case, if it really is just e.g.  a 'rephrase' or a
small/inconsequential commit message nit/typo and as echoed by others
here, you can just make a suggestion. A +1 (and not a -1 or even a +2
for example) should be sufficient to make that suggestion. Then its up
to others to vote either way, and you haven't held up progress with a
-1, just my 2c,

thanks, marios