[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposal to add Jon Paul Sullivan and Alexis Lee to core review team

Sullivan, Jon Paul JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com
Wed Jul 16 09:42:04 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

Being added as a core review would be great, thank you all for the votes of confidence, and I'll do my best to keep tripleo making great progress.

Thanks,
Jon-Paul Sullivan ☺ Cloud Services - @hpcloud

Postal Address: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway.
Registered Office: Hewlett-Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
Registered Number: 361933

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".