[openstack-dev] [devstack][keystone] Devstack, auth_token and keystone v3

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:27:02 UTC 2014

> Thanks for the info - any chance you can provide links to the relevant
> reviews here? If so I'll be happy to pull them and locally test to ensure
> our issues will be addressed :)

Sure!

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106819/ is the change for the keystonemiddleware package (where the change will actually land), and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/106833/ is the change to keystoneclient to show that the change will succeed (this will not merge to keystoneclient, if you want the v3-preferred by default behavior, the project must use keystonemiddleware).

Cheers,
Morgan