[openstack-dev] [neutron] Juno-2 Review Priority

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Jul 15 02:21:48 UTC 2014

As we're getting down to the wire with Juno-2, I'd like the core team
to really focus on the BPs which are currently slated for Juno-2 while
reviewing [1]. I'm in the process of shuffling a few of these into
Juno-3 now (ones which don't have code posted, for example), but there
are a lot which have code ready for review. If you're looking for
things to review, please focus on approved BPs so we can merge these
before next week.

In addition, for the big ticket community items, I've assigned
reviewers, and that list is available here [2] in the Neutron Juno
Project Plan wiki. Code submitters, please work with the reviewers
assigned if your BP is on that list.

If you have questions, please reach out to me on IRC or reply on this thread.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/juno-2
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronJunoProjectPlan#Juno-2_BP_Assignments