[openstack-dev] [oslo] oslo.serialization repo review

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Jul 14 21:59:00 UTC 2014

Hi oslophiles,

I've (finally) started the graduation of oslo.serialization, and I'm up
to the point of having a repo on github that passes the unit tests.

I realize there is some more work to be done (e.g. replacing all of the
openstack.common files with libs) but my plan is to do that once it's
under Gerrit control so we can review the changes properly.

Please take a look and leave feedback as appropriate.  Thanks!

-Ben