[openstack-dev] [Ironic] proposal to remove Roman Prykhodchenko from the core team

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:52:23 UTC 2014

While expanding the core review team is important, keeping the team's
collective knowledge of the project consistent and accurate is equally
important, and participation in reviews and design discussions is how we do
that.

Roman's (romcheg) review activity has been steadily dropping over the last
six months, and even though he is working on the nova db -> ironic db
migration tool, I don't feel that he is active enough in code reviews or
the design process, and has not been for some time. While I would welcome
him back to the core team if his review activity were to pick up again, I
feel it's best to remove him at this time.

Below are his stats at over the last six months.

Regards,
Devananda

+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+
|         Reviewer         | Reviews   -2  -1  +1  +2  +A    +/- % |
Disagreements* |
+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+

30
|      prykhodchenko       |      18    0   6   2  10   2    66.7% |    4 (
22.2%)  |

60
|      prykhodchenko       |      44    0  14   6  24  10    68.2% |    6 (
13.6%)  |

90
|      prykhodchenko       |      59    0  18   6  35  14    69.5% |    6 (
10.2%)  |

180
|      prykhodchenko       |     150    3  46  21  80  28    67.3% |   12 (
 8.0%)  |