[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Nominating David Shrewsbury to ironic-core

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:50:47 UTC 2014

Hi all!

While David (Shrews) only began working on Ironic in earnest four months
ago, he has been working on some of the tougher problems with our Tempest
coverage and the Nova<->Ironic interactions. He's also become quite active
in reviews and discussions on IRC, and demonstrated a good understanding of
the challenges facing Ironic today. I believe he'll also make a great
addition to the core team.

Below are his stats for the last 90 days.

Cheers,
Devananda

+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+
|         Reviewer         | Reviews   -2  -1  +1  +2  +A    +/- % |
Disagreements* |

30
|         dshrews          |      47    0  11  36   0   0    76.6% |    7 (
14.9%)  |

60
|         dshrews          |      91    0  14  77   0   0    84.6% |   15 (
16.5%)  |

90
|         dshrews          |     121    0  21 100   0   0    82.6% |   16 (
13.2%)  |