[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Nominating Jim Rollenhagen to ironic-core

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:50:05 UTC 2014

Hi all!

It's time to grow the team :)

Jim (jroll) started working with Ironic at the last mid-cycle, when "teeth"
became ironic-python-agent. In the time since then, he's jumped into Ironic
to help improve the project as a whole. In the last few months, in both
reviews and discussions on IRC, I have seen him consistently demonstrate a
solid grasp of Ironic's architecture and its role within OpenStack,
contribute meaningfully to design discussions, and help many other
contributors. I think he will be a great addition to the core review team.

Below are his review stats for Ironic, as calculated by the
openstack-infra/reviewstats project with local modification to remove
ironic-python-agent, so we can see his activity in the main project.

Cheers,
Devananda

+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+
|         Reviewer         | Reviews   -2  -1  +1  +2  +A    +/- % |
Disagreements* |
+--------------------------+---------------------------------------+----------------+

30
|      jimrollenhagen      |      29    0   8  21   0   0    72.4% |    5 (
17.2%)  |

60
|      jimrollenhagen      |      76    0  16  60   0   0    78.9% |   13 (
17.1%)  |

90
|      jimrollenhagen      |     106    0  27  79   0   0    74.5% |   25 (
23.6%)  |

180
|      jimrollenhagen      |     157    0  41 116   0   0    73.9% |   35 (
22.3%)  |