[openstack-dev] [Glance] Anyone using owner_is_tenant = False with image members?

Scott Devoid devoid at anl.gov
Fri Jul 11 17:26:15 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

I read through the artifact spec. Based on my reading it does not fix this
issue at all. [1] Furthermore, I do not understand why the glance
developers are focused on adding features like artifacts or signed images
when there are significant usability problems with glance as it currently
stands. This is echoing Sean Dague's comment that bugs are filed against
glance but never addressed.

[1] See the **Sharing Artifact** section, which indicates that sharing may
only be done between projects and that the tenant owns the image.