[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Horizon] [UX] Wireframes for Node Management - Juno

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Thu Jul 10 20:19:39 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Jaromir Coufal's message of 2014-07-09 07:51:56 +0000:
> Hey folks,
>
> after few rounds of reviews and feedbacks, I am sending wireframes,
> which are ready for implementation in Juno:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/juno/2014-07-09_nodes-ui_juno.pdf
>
> Let me know in case of any questions.

Looks awesome!

I may be way off base here (not super familiar with Tuskar) but what
about bulk importing of nodes? This is basically the only way devtest
makes use of nodes nowdays, so it might be nice to allow people to use
the same data file in both places (nodes.json blob).

-Greg

--
Gregory Haynes
greg at greghaynes.net