[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposal to add Jon Paul Sullivan and Alexis Lee to core review team

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 18:10:32 UTC 2014

> FWIW, I'm a firm believer in progress over perfection and although I
> comment on the form, I try to score on the function.

I really like this phrase, comment on the form, score on the function.

Lately I've been trying to be very specific about things I'm pointing
out that are potentially a learning experience ("This could be shortened
into self.foo = foo or None"), things that aren't a problem but the
author might want to take into account ("Consider..."), or those that
are actually problematic and would warrant a -1.

I've found in the past that it's good to step back every so often and
reorient myself. Thanks Tomas for the write up.