[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposal to add Jon Paul Sullivan and Alexis Lee to core review team

Alexis Lee alexisl at hp.com
Thu Jul 10 13:05:13 UTC 2014

Tomas Sedovic said on Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 02:26:06PM +0200:
> On 09/07/14 17:52, Clint Byrum wrote:
> +1 for both. However, some of the reviews show what I think is a
> worrying trend in TripleO core. Specifically, nitpicking and tendency to
> bikeshed.

Hi Tomas, thanks for your +1 and thoughts.

FWIW, I'm a firm believer in progress over perfection and although I
comment on the form, I try to score on the function. I'll get better at
commenting to this effect, especially so if my nitpicking gains the
weight of core.

I love English and believe careful use is a great benefit, particularly
in dense technical documents. You're entirely correct that this
shouldn't be allowed to noticeably impede progress though.

Alexis
--
Nova Engineer, HP Cloud.  AKA lealexis, lxsli.