[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Thu Jul 10 07:17:41 UTC 2014

On 9 July 2014 20:24, Sullivan, Jon Paul <JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com> wrote:

>    Incidentally, is there already way to review what votes my CI (or
> indeed anybody's) is casting via an openstack.org web interface?

> https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/12019

This search seems to omit many entries that I am interested in. For
example, the Tail-f CI has tested & reviewed hundreds of Neutron changes
recently but the search comes up empty. Is this an issue with accounts that
don't have the voting bit set?

For the use case of bringing new CIs online I would find it very useful to
be able to review all the reviews that the CI makes even before it has
voting enabled.

Cheers,
-Luke