[openstack-dev] [all] oslo.messaging 1.4.0.0a3 released

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Wed Jul 9 03:53:12 UTC 2014

Mark,

What is the status of adding the newer oslo.messaging releases to global requirements? I had tried to get 1.4.0.0a2 added to requirements (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103536/), but it was failing Jenkins. Wondering how we get that version (or newer) into global requirements (some issue with pre-releases?).

Thanks,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pcm_ (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83