[openstack-dev] [nova] nova bug scrub web page (updated)

Tracy Jones tjones at vmware.com
Wed Jul 9 02:10:49 UTC 2014

I've updated the page with some of the ideas jogo floated by me today

http://54.201.139.117/demo.html

Once I have the code in decent shape I will post to git so other projects can make use of it if they would like (aka Neutron) ;-)

Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

BTW - The additional Review Status column shows the number of reviews merged, abandoned or new to allow me to filter on all merged and all abandoned.

Tracy