[openstack-dev] [Neutron] VMware networking

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Tue Jul 8 08:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi,
Just an update and a progress report:
1. Armando has created an umbrella BP -
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/neutron-spec
s+branch:master+topic:bp/esx-neutron,n,z
2. Whoever is proposing the BP’s can you please fill in the table -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vkfJLZjIetPmGQ6GMJydDh8SSWz60iUhuuKhYMJ
qoz8/edit?usp=sharing
Lets meet again next week Monday at the same time and same place and plan
future steps. How does that sound?
Thanks
Gary