[openstack-dev] [barbican] Consumer Registration API

Adam Harwell adam.harwell at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jul 7 17:52:56 UTC 2014

That sounds sensical to me. It actually still saves me work in the long-run, I think. :)

--Adam

https://keybase.io/rm_you

From: Douglas Mendizabal <douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM>>
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:02 PM
Cc: John Wood <john.wood at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:john.wood at RACKSPACE.COM>>, Adam Harwell <adam.harwell at rackspace.com<mailto:adam.harwell at rackspace.com>>
Subject: [barbican] Consumer Registration API

I was looking through some Keystone docs and noticed that for version 3.0 of their API [1] Keystone merged the Service and Admin API into a single core API.  I haven’t gone digging through mail archives, but I imagine they had a pretty good reason to do that.

Adam, I know you’ve already implemented quite a bit of this, and I hate to ask this, but how do you feel about adding this to the regular API instead of building out the Service API for Barbican?

[1] https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/v3/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md#whats-new-in-version-30

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5 0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C