[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Gantt] Scheduler split status

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jul 7 10:00:33 UTC 2014

I think you'd be better of requesting an exception for your spec than
splitting the scheduler immediately. These refactorings need to happen
anyways, and if your scheduler work diverges too far from nova then
we're going to have a painful time getting things back in sync later.

Michael

Rackspace Australia