[openstack-dev] [all] 3rd Party CI vs. Gerrit

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Jul 4 13:30:20 UTC 2014

On 07/04/2014 08:11 AM, Duncan Thomas wrote:
> On 2 July 2014 16:11, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:
>> Hmmm, my first response - given that long chew we had on the ml[0] about
>> the use of the word certified as well as the short confirmation we had
>> in the tc meeting[1] that the word certified would not be used, but
>> rather some version of the word 'tested' - how long until edits can be
>> made to the cinder wiki to comply with that agreement?
>
> It's a wiki - anybody who cares enough can go and re-word it...

True, but it is a cinder wiki. I don't know what words you want to use
and don't want to lose the intent of the page.

Also given that some folks in other places in cinder are still using
references to certified I think it shows a strong message if someone in
a leadership position in cinder makes the edits.

Thanks Duncan,
Anita.