[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Status of entities that do not exist in a driver backend

Phillip Toohill phillip.toohill at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jul 3 15:39:12 UTC 2014

If the objects remain in 'PENDING_CREATE' until provisioned it would seem
that the process got stuck in that status and may be in a bad state from
user perspective. I like the idea of QUEUED or similar to reference that
the object has been accepted but not provisioned.

Phil