[openstack-dev] [DevStack] neutron config not working

Paul Czarkowski paul.czarkowski at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jul 3 15:14:57 UTC 2014

I¹m seeing similar.     Instances launch,  they show as having Ips in
`neutron list`  but I cannot access them via IP.

Other thing I¹ve notices is that doing a `neutron agent-list` gives me an
empty list,  I would assume it should at least show the dhcp agent ?