[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party-ci] Midokura CI Bot results migration

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Jul 3 12:39:38 UTC 2014

On 07/03/2014 07:54 AM, Lucas Eznarriaga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to maintenance reasons, our CI results server has been moved to a new
> machine.
> As we didn't use a dns name before, previous links posted on the
> review.openstack.org will appear as broken but they're still available
> changing the previous hardcoded ip: 119.15.112.63 by the new dns name:
> 3rdparty-logs.midokura.com
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Best regards,
>
> Lucas
> Midokura

Hello Lucas:

Thank you for being proactive and informing everyone of the backwards
incompatible url.

Given that you had previously hardcoded the ip address into your urls,
are you willing to offer a patch to
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html found here:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/config/tree/doc/source/third_party.rst
to prevent other third party ci systems from using backward incompatible
urls in future.

Let me know your thoughts. If you are willing but don't know how I can
help you. If you aren't willing, I can do it myself, but I would like to
start helping others offer patches to third party documentation.

Thanks Lucas,
Anita.