[openstack-dev] [all] milestone-proposed is dead, long lives proposed/foo

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:20:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:00 AM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2014-07-02 22:19:29 +0400 (+0400), Yuriy Taraday wrote:
> [...]
> > It looks like mirrors will have to bear having a number of dead branches
> in
> > them - one for each release.
>
> A release manager will delete proposed/juno when stable/juno is
> branched from it, and branch deletions properly propagate to our
> official mirrors (you may have to manually remove any local tracking
> branches you've created, but that shouldn't be much of a concern).

I mean other mirrors like we have in our local net. Given not so good
connection to upstream repos (the reason we have this mirror in the first
place) I can't think of reliable way to clean them up.
Where can I find scripts that propagate deletions to official mirrors?
Maybe I can get some idea from them?

--

Kind regards, Yuriy.