[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] Team Meeting Thursday at 1500 UTC

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed Jul 2 23:21:14 UTC 2014

The Neutron L3 Subteam will meet tomorrow at the regular time in
#openstack-meeting-3.  The agenda [1] is posted, please update as
needed.

DVR is our priority.  I have had some encouraging success this week
deploying my own two-node devstack with distributed routers.  I would
like to discuss that as well as next steps.

I would like for the IPAM folks to come and discuss the status of that
work.  If you are interested in the neutron-ipam work please join the
meeting.  Given the new deadlines for posting and accepting blueprint
proposals we need to figure out where we need to make an effort to get
ours merged.  This also includes the BGP bp proposal.

We will not hold this meeting next week on the 10th.

Carl

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Neutron-L3-Subteam#Agenda