[openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Mid-Cycle Meet-up Registration Closed

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Wed Jul 2 18:08:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014 at 02:08:58PM -0400, Matthew Treinish wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:07:07PM -0400, Matthew Treinish wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > So we'd like to announce to everyone that we're going to be doing a combined
> > Infra and QA program mid-cycle meet-up. It will be the week of July 14th in
> > Darmstadt, Germany at Deutsche Telekom who has graciously offered to sponsor the
> > event. The plan is to use the week as both a time for face to face collaboration
> > for both programs respectively as well as having a couple days of bootstrapping
> > for new users/contributors. The intent was that this would be useful for people
> > who are interested in contributing to either Infra or QA, and those who are
> > running third party CI systems.
> >
> > The current break down for the week that we're looking at is:
> >
> > July 14th: Infra
> > July 15th: Infra
> > July 16th: Bootstrapping for new users
> > July 17th: More bootstrapping
> > July 18th: QA
> >
> > We still have to work out more details, and will follow up once we have them.
> > But, we thought it would be better to announce the event earlier so people can
> > start to plan travel if they need it.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Matt Treinish
> > Jim Blair
>

> Just a quick follow-up, the agenda has changed slightly based on room
> availability since I first sent out the announcement. You can find up-to-date
> information on the meet-up wiki page:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Qa_Infra_Meetup_2014
>
> Once we work out a detailed agenda of discussion topics/work items for the 3
> discussion days I'll update the wiki page.
>
> Also, if you're intending to attend please put your name on the wiki page's
> registration section.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt Treinish

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update, we have to close registration for the Infra/QA mid-cycle
meet-up. Based on the number of people who have signed up on the wiki page [1]
we are basically at the maximum capacity for the rooms we reserved. So if you
had intended to come but didn't sign up on the wiki unfortunately there isn't
any space left.

Thanks,

Matt Treinish

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Qa_Infra_Meetup_2014#Registration