[openstack-dev] [trove] guestagent config for overriding managers

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 2 11:42:38 UTC 2014

Hi Craig.

Seems like perfect task to use stevedore and its plugin system. I do agree
that it looks very nasty to have huge dict of managers.
I don't like the idea of placing 'manager' under config groups, because
each config group should be registered, and when it's done only then you
can use options.

There should be another way to deal with it. As i already said, we should
take a look at stevedore.

Best regards,
Denis Makogon